Wednesday 25 July 2012

A New Beginning.....So whats your blog really about?

In life sometime its good to look back to see how far you've come.Today I wanted to look back at what I have and have not done to see how far I've come and to be honest I think I could have done much better. I have decided to start over fresh and get this show on the road I feel as tho I have wasted a lot of time and that's going to change no more procrastinating,lazying about or giving up.
 You might be thinking to yourself well what does this have to do with your blog ? what is it really about ? Well I will be sharing my journey to become a professional artist. So if you are interested in comic/manga, realistic, animation, graffiti, digital art, traditional art and pretty much anything to do with art this is the place for you. I will be documenting all the ups and downs as I go on this journey to make my dreams come true.  

☆¸.•*¨*`•.☆ï ђøρε ï ђεlρεḋ☆¸.•*¨*`•.¸☆
::: (\(\                (\ /)                /)/) :::
*: (=' :') :*        ( ':' )        *: (': '=) :*
•.. (,('')('')  ¤°     ('')('')     ¤°  ('')(''),) ..
☆¸.•*¨*`•.ђคשε ค ηï¢ε đคу ¸.•*¨*`•.¸☆ 
                Løשε finegirl1993

No comments:

Post a Comment